my favourite animal tortoise

Jun 3 2020 - Explore Matthew porter s board My favourite animal on Pinterest. Tortoise is my favourite animal My parents told me and their parents had told them the tales about the kachua who outran the rabbit.


Pin On Toads And Frogs Tirtoise And Turtle

See more ideas about turtle turtle love tortoises.

. Jim Collins in his famous management book Good to Great talked of the same as The Hedgehog effect and now after five months through my PGDM course I am realising its importance all over again. See more ideas about turtle turtle love tortoises. I realized hunching over the table was not good and searched for a tilting table designed for puzzling that would stop the need for keeping my neck in an uncomfortable.

My favourite animal the horse. Ask your child about their favourite animals. My Tortoise eats lettuce choper and insects.

Apr 20 2021 - Explore CarlaLouuuuuzzzzzzs board favorite animal turtle on Pinterest. The Lion King. Your favourite animal is a cat.

What is your favourite animal one that you admire respect and fascinate you Apart from torts and turts. My favorite was always the tortoise. They are herbivorous animals that feed on hay grass herbs and some vegetables.

My speech on my favorite animal a tortoise. Mine is the Gorilla I think they are so noble and very interesting to. Species The tortoise live in Characteristic.

See more ideas about animals giraffe tortoises. Aug 27 2020 - Explore Maggie Grinnells board My favorite animal followed by 330 people on Pinterest. It tickles me when I bathe her.

See more ideas about tortoises turtle tortoise. Evangelin Esther Rajathy PS 3 months ago. Mar 23 2019 - Explore jittendras board My Favourite Pet followed by 146 people on Pinterest.

See more ideas about turtle animals tortoises. Youre loyal and fun to be around. Your favourite animal is a dog.

See more ideas about. Your favourite animal is an eagle. Were both in our 80s.

12 years old Everyone has a favourite animal and so do I. See more ideas about turtle love turtle tortoises. I have a female.

It uses its four stumpy legs to crawl to wherever it wishes to go. I do not know why I liked tortoises so much especially because I never had a pet tortoise and I never knew anyone with pet tortoises. There are several species of turtles.

In addition strawberries contain antioxidants that are good for the. My favourite animal is a horse. This reptile also has a hard shell to protect itself.

My Favorite Animals My top 10 favorite animals. Youre a real high-flyer. However I still collected.

Strawberries are high in vitamin C and are low in calories. Mar 2 2019 - My favourite animals are. My favourite animal is tortoise I hope you like it What are feeds.

Some times my tortoise cry my heart was broken I thought it didnt like to live here but when I researched I saw that they do that to take off excess lubrication in their eyes or take of salt in their eyes. A tortoise has claws but it is a tame animal that wont hurt anyone. Horses can form friendships with humans as they.

I never had a tortoise because my parents thought it would give me salmonella not always true. It even has ticklish claws. My preferred animal is a tortoise because it is cute and easy to keep as a pet.

It is very fun. A tortoises favorite food is probably strawberries. See more ideas about tortoises turtle love turtle.

I gasped and burst into laughing silly me. Sharks were my favourite animals on Earth but all Id heard about was how dangerous they were. Jun 8 2014 - Explore Shannon Browns board My favorite thing box turtles and tortoises on Pinterest.

Sep 28 2021 - Explore Debbie Neilsons board My Favorite Animal followed by 158 people on Pinterest. By Megan C. Growing up my favorite animal was a tortoise.


Db5ws 8rd631km


Aloe Is One Of My Favourite Treats Horsefield Tortoise Kawaii Turtle Tortoise


Pin On Cute


Pin On My Favourite Animals


Pin On Turtles Tortises


My Favourite Thing About Working In An Animal Shelter C This Tortoise Is So Adorable


My Favourite Toy Cute Tortoise Horsefield Tortoise Turtle


Pin By Ingrid On My Favourite Illustrations Turtle Drawing Turtle Art Whimsical Art

0 comments

Post a Comment